Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm A Giant! Dollhouse challenge week 5

So we finally broke ground this week!!!  You can see the walls on the first floor have gone up, and the floor of the second story is ready to attach….









In the basement, I have to get the hallway ready for install. It’s going to be pretty traditional down there, while everything above ground is much more modern. Once this is in, I won’t have much access to do things like paint and install moldings, so I got it done early! I still have to do the lighting and find the wall art….black and white photos of some sort hanging in the middle of the molding “frames” will look great!


here's the layout, with the first coat of paint.

This will be the view from the billiards room!!

The wall with the doors for the two guest rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment